Name of the Job Post: RECRUITMENT OF DIVISION HEAD (TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT SERVICES) IN IBPS ON CONTRACT BASIS
Post Date: 11-04-2022
Total Vacancy: 1
Detailed Information of the post: He /She will be head of the Technology Support Services Division of the Institute. He / She will be responsible for a comprehensive ICT (Information and Communication Technology) related activities and Data including result processing, Process automation, Data Centre management, IT initiatives and support for on-line application processing, conduct of on-line examinations, monitoring the systems and procedures associated with conduct of high volume selection tests, IT Assets procurements, enterprise wise automation etc.
TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT SERVICES) IN IBPS ON CONTRACT BASIS
About Recruiment: any matter related to the above broad functions. The incumbent shall have exposure in selection/appointment of Service Providers through RFP Processes for conducting technology driven tests and AMC related matters. Have knowledge about use of latest technological gadgets, operational platforms, programmes and cyber security/ IT security norms. Any other work assigned by the Institute. He / She should also be in position to lead the IT team of IBPS in digitisation and innovation. Any other work assigned by the Institute
- Shortlisting & Interview.
3 years subject to yearly review and may be renewed subsequently subject to his/her continued good performance and physical fitness.
OTHER ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
(i) His/ her integrity should not have been doubtful during his/her Service/career.
(ii) No punishment/penalty should have been imposed on him/her during his/her service/ career.
(iii) He/she should not be convicted by any court in India or Cases of CBI or other law enforcement agencies should not be pending against him/her
|Organisation||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. (IBPS)|
|Exam Name||RECRUITMENT OF DIVISION HEAD 2022|
|Online Registration Dates||24.03.2022 to 13.04.2022|
|JAIIB Exam Date 2022||April 2022|
|Eligibility||Candidates, intending to apply for the above post should ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS in this advertisement:|
|Selection Process||Online Written Test|
The incumbent should be an officer retired on attaining superannuation / voluntary retired, retired under SBP VRS, released under Exit Option scheme or who have left the Scheduled Commercial Bank or the Central/State Government or a Public Sector Undertaking otherwise before superannuation with minimum 10 years post qualification experience in the IT Dept. of which at least two years as DGM-IT OR GM-IT OR equivalent position in Central Government / State Government / Public Sector Undertaking. The candidate should produce a certificate of having the requisite post qualification work experience from the organisation.
JAIIB Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Members can apply for membership if they work for an Institutional Member of the Institute (go to the IIBF website).
- To be considered, candidates must have completed the 12th standard test in any field or equivalent, even if they do not possess a 12th standard pass or equivalent qualification in education. The Institute may allow a supervisory or clerical cadre candidate to sit for the exam on the recommendation of the bank manager or officer in charge where the candidate is employed.
- A person who has completed the 12th-grade examination or a comparable exam and is a member of an Indian banking or financial institution is eligible to sit for the test.
Candidates can write their Doubts, Queries & Suggestions in the Below Comment Box. We will try to give you Appropriate answer.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
1) Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of further process of selection.
2) Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
3) Decision of IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, verification etc. and any other matter relating to this selection process will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by IBPS in this behalf.
4) Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn.
5) Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
6) Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Lottery Sambad Result
- Khanapara Teer Result
- Nagaland state lottery
- Bodoland lottery result
- Dhankesari Lottery Result
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates can apply online only from 24.03.2022 to 13.04.2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained. Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should—
(i) scan all the required documents, photograph and signature ensuring that all the documents, photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure to this Advertisement.
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letter for the selection process through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Prokeyshop Homepage||Click Here|
Please Note: The posting of the selected candidate will be in MUMBAI Only.
Final Words :-
Candidates Keep Visiting Agra IBPS Website For The Regular Updation For Recruitment Or candidates can bookmark our website (https://prokeyshop.com) for latest job and vacancy related queries